The Child Education Society ensures that all Bal Bharati Public Schools facilitate a safe, supportive, conducive, and joyous/happy environment for the students to learn, interact, collaborate with their peers, teachers, parents and the community.
The Society is committed to providing each school with visionary and intellectual leadership; along with a group of well-qualified and committed staff members who in accordance with the changing paradigms in education, constantly innovate and endeavour to inspire students to achieve the highest standards of intellectual, social, emotional, and moral development through multi-faceted approach to education
We Endeavour To:
- -provide holistic education without prejudice or discrimination
- -facilitate relevant knowledge and learning experiences to develop scholastic excellence and maximize skills and competencies
- -meaningfully engage our learners to be future-ready and life-long learners
- -empower learners to transform the acquired knowledge into a meaningful initiative and enterprise for a harmonious and prosperous society
- -make our learners confident, resilient, and positive individuals well equipped to overcome all challenges – social, moral, and intellectual
- -inculcate morals, values, and an attitude of compassion, and tolerance to make learners responsible, law abiding and enlightened citizens of a peaceful global society.
- -instill traits of teamwork, empathy, patience, perseverance and respect for elders and mentors
- -nurture sensitivity and commitment towards environment and all beings to preserve the planet for future generations
- -promote technological dexterity and develop the skills to use it judiciously
- -foster a culture of inclusivity of accepting and respecting individual differences
- -embrace globalization while retaining patriotism, indigeneity and cultural identity.