MOTTO : GIVE US THE WISDOM AND THE ABILITY TO COMPREHEND
Child Education Society, the apex body of Bal Bharati Public Schools and other institutions, was set up in the year 1944 during the Pre-independence era when the elders thought that the Indian Culture, Heritage, Tradition and Ethos must be preserved and conserved and in order to achieve these objectives, it became obligatory for the society to educate young people.
Today, the affairs of the society are managed by the board of management consisting of eminent educationists and social workers. In the recent years, the pace of expansion and development of new schools has greatly quickened, going up from just one school and one institution to as many as 3 Training Institutions, 11 core Schools with 2 more to come up in near future, 2 Nursery Schools, 2 Management Agreement School and 7 Project Schools in collaboration with National Thermal Power Corporations (NTPC) and the Indian Railways. Late Sh. K. K. Khullar, a social worker, philanthropist, an educationist and the Chairman of the society has been our guiding spirit. Presently, Mr. L. R. Channa is the President of the Society.
The schools managed by the Child Education Society now rank among the leading progressive schools in the country. Bal Bharati Public Schools are co-educational with English as the medium of instruction. Hindi enjoys its place of pride as the eminent national language in the curriculum. Following the global trends, foreign languages like German and French are also offered as a choice.
Bal Bharati Public Schools built by the Child Education Society are set in congenial surroundings. They are housed in modern attractive buildings equipped with all requisite facilities. The schools have well-stocked libraries, labs, computers, audio-visual equipment, facilities for the creative arts, indoor and outdoor games and swimming pools. Each school is managed by a separate Managing Committee in accordance with the rules prescribed by the concerned state.
Bal Bharati’s educational philosophy is inspired by the maxim “Let noble thoughts come to us from all sides”. It provides comprehensive education keeping in view the country’s rich heritage and cultural background and opens opportunities for the development of the different facets of the child’s personality.
Besides academic excellence and intellectual development, the Schools endeavour to help each child discover and develop their innate talents and abilities. It seeks to instil in the children good habits and values such as truthfulness, unselfishness, self-respect, self-control, sense of duty, discipline, striving for excellence, cleanliness, civic sense, good manners, fair play, team-spirit, dignity of labour, punctuality, independent thinking, a rational and scientific approach and a spirit of social service and harmony. Conscious effort is made to foster pride and love for the country and its great heritage and the tradition of tolerance epitomized in the noble phrase "The whole world is one family”.
The Child Education Society is presently running the following institutions:-
1. Bal Bharati Public School, Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, New Delhi
2. Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura,
3. Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini,
4. Bal Bharati Public School, Dwarka
5. Bal Bharati Public School, BrijVihar, Ghaziabad
6. Bal Bharati Public School, Noida
7. Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar
8. Bal Bharati Public School, Navi Mumbai
9. Bal Bharati Public School, Neelbad, Bhopal
10. Bal Bharati Public School, Dugri Phase-IIILudhiana (Punjab)
11. Bal Bharati Public School, Dugri Phase-II, Ludhiana( Punjab)
12. Bal Bharati Public School, Solan
CORE SCHOOLS (Planned)
1. Bal Bharati Public School, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
2. Bal Bharati Public School, Jaipur, Rajasthan
1. Bal Bharati Public School, Nishatpura, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (In collaboration with Indian Railways)
2. Bal Bharati Public School, Jhanor, Bharuch, Gujarat (NTPC)
3. Bal Bharati Public School, Simhadri, Andhra Pradesh (NTPC)
4. Bal Bharati Public School, Sipat, Bilaspur, Chattisgarh (NTPC)
5. Bal Bharati Public School, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra (RGPPL)
6. Bal Bharati Public School,MB PowerLtd. (Moserbaer). Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh
7. Bal Bharati Public School, Jharli (APCPL-IGSTTP)
1. Bal Bharati Nursery School, Maulana Azad, Pitampura, Delhi
2. Bal Bharati Nursery School, Sector-25, Rohini, Delhi
MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT SCHOOLS:-
1. Bal Bharati Public School, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan
1. Bal Bharati Nursery Teacher Training Institute, Pusa Road, New Delhi
2. Bal Bharati Teacher Training Centre, Pitampura, Delhi
3. Bal Bharati Activity Centre, Solan, Himachal Pradesh